Our school’s uniform:
Sweatshirt, Jumper or Cardigan Red
Trousers, skirt, dress or shorts Black or grey (no jeans, leggings or jeggings)
Shirt/blouse or polo shirt White
Shoes, trainers or boots Black (these should be black all over) with sensible heels and no obvious branding
Socks/tights White, black and grey
Summer dresses Red and white check
Indoor PE Kit White t shirt, black shorts and black plimsolls
Outdoor PE Kit Joggers, hoodies and trainers - these can be any colour or brand
School Bags These should be of a size that can easily be hung on a peg, due to the size of our cloakrooms
- Jewellery is not allowed e.g. rings, bracelets and necklaces should not be worn, unless there is an exemption for religious or cultural reasons. If this is the case, this should be discussed with the Headteacher.
- One pair of small studs may be worn as earrings. During PE lessons, earrings must be removed or taped over. Parents should provide tape for their child, if they are unable to remove their earrings themselves.
- All uniform should be labelled so that it can be returned to its owner, if lost.
Where to purchase uniform:
- Parents and carers can buy any items of uniform from high-street retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Lidl, Aldi and Peacocks which are in Haverhill, or other stores such as ASDA and Marks and Spencer in other towns.
- Uniform can also be bought in online shops.
- Uniform that is branded with the school logo can be purchased from My Clothing Ltd – this is optional for parents
- Second-hand uniform can be bought from the school for a small donation by visiting our School Uniform Shop at the front office. Second-hand uniform for this shop is checked that it is of a good quality and is always washed.
- For more information about our school uniform, please see our Uniform Policy on the following page: Policies