Learning Support Assistant
Grade 3 pt 4 – 10 range
£18,426 - £21,166 pro rata depending on experience
2 posts: 2 x Fixed term until 31st August 2020 with the possibility of a permanent post
Part-time - 30.75 hours per week for 39 weeks per year
Required from January 2020, New Cangle Community Primary School is currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident teaching assistant to work within a modern, friendly and fun primary school. The school itself has established a strong reputation within the local community, with its recent Ofsted inspection rated the school as ‘Good’.
We are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant who is able to motivate groups of pupils and work closely with the class teacher to support all learners. You will need good literacy and numeracy skills.
You will need to be:
- ideally level 3 certified (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- enthusiastic and confident
- someone with a commitment to our school's core values and a focus on the pupils
- a real team player, with flexibility and a devotion to the needs of the children
- willing to take part in the life of the school.
The school can offer:
- the chance to develop your career within a supportive team which values every colleague
- opportunities to utilize your skills among polite, caring, bright and hardworking pupils
- a group of parents who value the talents and hard work of staff
- a supportive and forward-thinking school leadership, including governors.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
For an application pack, please call (01440) 702143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Closing date: Monday 27th January 2020
Interview date: w/b Monday 3rd February 2020
Please return your completed application to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.