1:1 Learning Support Assistant
- £18,933 - £21,748 pro rata, depending on experience
- Fixed term appointment until 31 August 2021
- 27.5 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
- enthusiastic about ensuring the needs of individual children are best met
- interested in learning more about Special Educational Needs
- nurturing and caring
- an excellent team player who can bring fresh ideas to our school
- able to demonstrate high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour?
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and skilled teaching assistant to work with a SEND pupil. We are looking for applicants who are keen to learn practical strategies, under the guidance of our SENCo, to support the learning of our pupil. Practical experience in working with SEND pupils 1:1 is desirable but not essential.
We also offer a supportive, motivating and engaging working environment. New Cangle school is committed to providing continuous professional development for all staff and would provide valuable experience to staff wishing to strengthen their understanding of inclusion, the delivery of an accessible curriculum and understanding of multidisciplinary working.
For an application pack, please call (01440) 702143 or email: email@example.com
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section on Suffolk Jobs Direct site.
Please return your completed application to the school.
Closing date 18th January 2021 midday
Interview date: w/c 25th January 2021
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.