£8.50 per hour (Scale 1 pt 6) £16,394 pro rata
5.5 hours per week for 38 weeks per year (term time only)
1 hour 5 mins per day
- need to enjoy working with children and have excellent interpersonal skills, patience and a sense of humour
- assist and support in the supervision, engagement and development of pupils during lunchtime
- attend to minor injuries/first aid duties
Experience is not essential.
We can offer you:
- job stability
- a great team and children to work
- relevant training
For an application pack, please call (01440) 702143 or email: email@example.com
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Closing date: Midday on 28th January 2019
Please return your completed application to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
Food Service Assistant – Vertas Group Limited
£7.83 per hour dependent upon skills and experience
7.5 hours contracted per week 38 weeks per year, additional hours available.
New Cangle Primary School. Chapple Drive, Haverhill
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a Food Service Assistant to join our busy Team at New Cangle Primary.
Main responsibilities for the FSA:
- Basic Food prep
- Set up of the service areas
- Serving lunches
- Clear down of the kitchen and servery
- Additional duties dependent on the needs of the kitchen
- Salary £7.83 per hour
- Colleague loyalty discount scheme with LifeWorks Perks
- Term time only
- NEST Pension Scheme.
Closing Date: 31st January 2019
If you are seeking a new opportunity please apply.
Contact Charlotte Pryke on 07834174409 or firstname.lastname@example.org