Who are the best people to talk to about my child's difficulties with learning or disability?

Your child's class teacher is always best placed to deal with any concerns you may want to raise about any aspects of school life.  They may consult with other staff members involved in supporting your child.  You can also talk to the SENCo (Mrs Pector) or the Headteacher about any concerns or for advice. 

Please click below for:

School's Accessibility Plan